Main Description & Photos
BLUEFIN LAKE HOME is a lovely, easy living, 3 bedroom home which is set in the natural beauty of Lake Michelle, which is an award winning eco estate that boasts views, prolific bird life, our natural fauna and flora and wooden walkways around and interspersed in and around the late.
It offers a peaceful atmosphere and is situated in a safe and secure security estate which is five minutes from Noordhoek beach, the Noordhoek farm village and the convenient shops located in the Longbeach Mall.
A short 35-minute drive will take you straight into the cosmopolitan, cultural mecca of Cape Town and it is surrounded by all other tourist attractions that Cape Town has to offer.
The home borders on the lakes edge where you and your children can swim or take a canoe in the summertime! The landscaped garden incorporates a rim flow heated pool and has spectacular views of the mountains and the lakes.
This home is peaceful, spacious and has breath-taking views of the lakes and the surrounding mountains.
Extra Info & Features
- Fully fitted kitchen - Fridge/freezer, Dishwasher, microwave, Electric stove and oven, coffee machine, toaster and kettle.
- Spacious separate scullery area with another fridge/freezer
- Washing machine
- Lounge area with satellite TV, DVD player and Music system
- Dining area - table seats 8
- Main Bedroom with Queen bed with beautiful views overlooking the water with en-suite bathroom with built in cupboards
- Bedroom 2 with double bed and wardrobe with sliding doors opening onto balau deck and pool
- Bedroom 3 with Double bed and built in cupboards
- Main bathroom en-suite with basin, toilet and shower.
- Family bathroom with single basin, shower, toilet and bath.
- Covered veranda with dining table for 8 plus lounger chairs
- Additional outdoor furniture with umbrella for sundowners
- Housekeeper and servicing from Monday to Friday.
- WIFI with uncapped internet
- Rim flow heated swimming pool
- Garage parking
- Golf clubs and canoe