Main Description & Photos
LAKE SPLENDOUR is a beautiful, easy living, large and spacious 5 bedroom family home which is set in the natural beauty of Lake Michelle, which is an award winning eco estate that boasts views, prolific bird life, our natural fauna and flora and wooden walkways around and interspersed in and around the late.
It offers a peaceful atmosphere and is situated in a safe and secure security estate which is five minutes from Noordhoek beach, the Noordhoek farm village and the convenient shops located in the Longbeach Mall.
A short 35-minute drive will take you straight into the cosmopolitan, cultural mecca of Cape Town and it is surrounded by all other tourist attractions that Cape Town has to offer.
Lake Splendour is a short stroll from the water’s edge where you and your children can cool off or canoe in the summertime! The garden faces on to a Lake, and offers a charming enclosed space ideal for children, complete with jungle gym & trampoline and the clever design of the house incorporates a heated pool in the central courtyard which offers exceptional protection from the summer’s south-east winds. Access to this courtyard can be locked, making access to the swimming pool restricted & great for families.
Living areas are entirely open plan, creating a lovely sense of spaciousness, light and freedom. The beautiful mountain views can be enjoyed throughout the living areas due to the generous floor to ceiling glass windows which run the length of the home. Peaceful and very scenic.
Extra Info & Features
- Spacious open plan farm-style kitchen - dining - living area with great flow onto covered Veranda with BBQ.
- The Kitchen is fully equipped with large middle island with seating. Appliances include Bosch gas hob / electric oven / extractor fan, Large Bosch fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster and convection microwave and Nespresso coffee machine, juicer and blender
- Separate laundry room with Bosch Dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Lovely formal open plan dining area with 10 seater dining table
- Comfortable TV lounge with large Plasma TV, DVD player and music system
- Large entertainment/reading lounge adjacent to the pool area with large concertina doors opening fully onto the balau pool deck
- Large covered veranda with decked area and outdoor dining table, comfortable chairs and built-in barbeque.
- Lounge, dining room, and bedrooms all have doors leading outdoors.
- Main Bedroom with King size bed, spacious, terrace with beautiful views overlooking the Lake. En-suite bathroom. TV & DVD player.
- Bedroom with Queen size bed and terrace looking towards the ocean.
- Bedroom with three single bed.
- Bedroom with King size bed, situated downstairs, en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom with Double size bed.
- Main bedroom en-suite with his and hers basins, toilet, shower and bath.
- Family shared bathroom with single basin, shower and bath.
- Downstairs en-suite bathroom with single basin, shower and bath.
- Guest toilet
- Solar heated pool, with balau deck offering spectacular mountain views
- Large lawned and landscaped garden
- Housekeeper and servicing from Monday to Friday
- Garage not available but there is parking for 4 cars in the driveway at the front of the house