Main Description & Photos
This is a stunning Cape Dutch Style holiday Villa situated in the leafy and quiet area of Tokai. The home is set in a large leafy, well maintained garden with pool and lovely entertainment area with a built in barbeque.
It is spotlessly clean and with all home comforts. The bedrooms are spacious with quality linen and the bathrooms spotless and modern. The kitchen is well equipped with all appliances and the 2 spacious lounges, offer plenty of room for everyone.
Situated close to Tokai forest, golf courses, many excellent markets and restaurants and Blue Route shopping mall , you will be only 30 minute drive to the city centre and the V & A waterfront.Check Availability or Book Online
Extra Info & Features
- Master bedroom: King size bed, XL, one walk in cupboard with a chest of drawers. Ceiling fan, TV-DSTV connected
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: Double bed Guest Bedroom with ceiling fan, en suite bathroom with shower, basin, toilet, out leading French doors to small patio
- Bedroom 4 (not available)
- Master bathroom: 2 basins, toilet, bath and large shower.
- Guest toilet with basin and toilet
- Family bathroom with two basins, toilet and shower
- Dining room: Leads on to formal lounge and door to kitchen, Pierre Cronje table, seating for 10
- Large formal lounge: French doors leading on to covered veranda.
- Large kitchen: double electric Defy oven, Whirlpool ceramic hob, extractor fan, double sink with garbage disposal, double door fridge, microwave, Kitchen table with seating for 4. Toaster, electric kettle, sandwich, Kenwood blender, Juicer.
- Large TV/Family room with vaulted ceiling, Flat screen TV and Hi-fi system, DSTV, DVD player. Large L-shaped sofa and 2-separate chairs. Leading out to 2nd covered patio.
- 2nd patio has louvered roof that can be opened for light, retractable laundry line, and courtyard plants.
- Double garage: remotes for each door, access to house from laundry room. Parking for 1 car in garage and 1 small car on driveway
- Laundry room: with deep basin, Whirlpool condenser tumble dryer, large Whirlpool washing machine.
- Access to house from driveway with remote control, longish driveway, garage in back of house. Parking in driveway at back for 1 car.
- Swimming pool: fiberglass, 7x3meters, saltwater chlorinator
- Large veranda: with built in Jet master braai, Veranda has large table with two benches and matching side table, 1-wooden lounge chair
- Veranda faces pool and mountain view of Elephants Eye and well maintained and established garden
- Automatic irrigation: on timer and well point
- Alarm system connected to Armed response
- DSTV-full bouquet with extra view
- Domestic: 3x per week on Monday, Wednesday & Friday (off on Public Holidays)