Main Description & Photos
North Shore Haven is a new and beautiful, easy living, large and spacious 4 bedroom family home set in the natural beauty of Lake Michelle, which is an award winning eco estate that boasts views, prolific bird life, our natural fauna and flora and wooden walkways around and interspersed in and around the late. This safe estate is ideal for children who can safely walk, ride bikes and scooters and explore the area with its never ending board wooden walkways and paths.
It offers beautiful mountain views and view of Noordhoek beach and is situated in a safe and secure security estate which is five minutes from Noordhoek beach, the Noordhoek farm village and the convenient shops located in the Longbeach Mall.
A short 35-minute drive will take you straight into the cosmopolitan, cultural mecca of Cape Town and it is surrounded by all other tourist attractions that Cape Town has to offer.
North Shore Haven is a short stroll from the water’s edge where you and your children can cool off or canoe in the summertime! The garden faces toward Noordhoek beach and onto the Noordhoek mountain range, and offers a charming enclosed space ideal for children, complete with jungle gym, trampoline and a swimming pool.
Living areas are entirely open plan, creating a lovely sense of spaciousness, light and freedom. The beautiful mountain views can be enjoyed throughout the living areas due to the generous floor to ceiling glass windows and pack away doors which run the length of the living areas.
Extra Info & Features
- Spacious open plan, modern kitchen with granite tops opening onto the dining and living areas with great flow onto covered patio and swimming pool and garden
- The Kitchen is fully equipped with gas hob / electric oven / extractor fan, Large fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, microwave oven and Nespresso coffee machine.
- Separate and spacious scullery and laundry room with Dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Lovely open plan dining area with dining table and seating for 8, a comfortable TV lounge with large Plasma TV, DVD player and music system. Both these areas open up completely through pack away concertina doors onto the garden and pool, giving this home a beautiful holiday feeling and great sense of space.
- Separate play room with comfy “Fat Saks” opening out onto the pool and garden through pack away concertina doors.
- Large wrap around veranda with outdoor dining table, comfortable chairs and Weber.
- Lounge, dining room, and downstairs bedrooms all have doors leading outdoors onto the garden.
- Main Bedroom upstairs with Queen Size bed, spacious, and plenty of modern built-in cupboards.
- Beautiful views overlooking the mountains and towards Noordhoek beach.
- Bedroom 1 is upstairs with single bed, modern built in cupboards and its own en-suite bathroom and beautiful views.
- Bedroom 2 is downstairs with Double size bed, modern built in cupboards and Plasma TV.
- Bedroom 3 is downstairs with Double size bed, modern built in cupboards.
- Main bedroom en-suite bathroom with single basin, toilet, large shower and bath.
- Bathroom en-suite with Bedroom 1 upstairs with single basin, toilet, shower and bath
- Family shared bathroom downstairs with single basin, shower and bath.
- Guest Toilet downstairs.
- Solar heated pool offering spectacular mountain views
- Large Jungle gym and trampoline
- Large lawned and landscaped garden
- Housekeeper and servicing from Monday to Friday
- House comes with 2 friendly cats
- Garage not available but there is safe parking for 3 cars outside main door