Main Description & Photos
Set in a lush and private garden with the most spectacular views of Noordhoek beach and Chapmans Peak, this secure self-catering 3 bedroomed holiday house is situated up in the up- market area of Noordhaven.
It is a well maintained family home that has stunning and spacious indoor stoep area which opens onto the pool and deck through glass pack away doors. Set in a lovely private and established garden that attracts birdlife, is a sparkling pool and the most beautiful mountain and sea views.Check Availability or Book Online
Extra Info & Features
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, spacious with build in cupboards
- Bedroom 2: 3/4 size bed with built cupboards
- Bedroom 3: 1 Double bunk bed with built in cupboards
- Bathroom 1: Main bedroom en-suite with his and hers basins, toilet, shower and bath.
- Bathroom 2: Shared bathroom for bedrooms 2 and 3. Single basin, shower and bath.
- Country style modern fitted kitchen – Dishwasher, Fridge/freezer, Microwave, Electric oven, gas hob, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster, kettle, juicer, blender.
- Lounge area with fireplace and large flat screen TV with Satellite TV/dvd player
- Separate Laundry area - washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Large Dining room table – seating for 8
- Large Veranda area – dining table seats 10 plus plenty of comfortable furniture and play area facing onto the garden. Ideal for entertaining as it opens up onto the pool and deck through glass pack-away doors. The windows are also glass pack-away that open onto the garden and with spectacular views to the sea and mountains.
- Housekeeper and servicing from Monday to Friday.
- Wi-Fi and internet access
- Large swimming pool with safety net
- Trampoline and children’s swing in the garden
- Gas braai
- Beautiful veggie and herb garden for picking
- Linked Alarm system
- Garage not available but there is parking for 2 cars in the drive way